In a matter of days you’ll climb Kilimanjaro from the equator to what feels like the Arctic, moving through grasslands, tropical rainforest, alpine meadows, moorlands and desert uplands to snow and ice.
Search This Site
- International Love: Maintaining a Long Distance Relationship
- 7 Things To Know Before Travelling by Overnight Train in Vietnam
- A Travelers Guide to Tap Water: Countries Where The Drinking Water is Unsafe
- Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas
- Illegal Ink – 11 Countries Where Showing Your Tattoos Could Get You Kicked Out!