Dominating the landscape like no other mountain, both iconic and instantly recognizable, Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the highest peak in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Search This Site
- International Love: Maintaining a Long Distance Relationship
- 7 Things To Know Before Travelling by Overnight Train in Vietnam
- A Travelers Guide to Tap Water: Countries Where The Drinking Water is Unsafe
- Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas
- Illegal Ink – 11 Countries Where Showing Your Tattoos Could Get You Kicked Out!