Hiking high above the clouds. At 5895 metres, Kilimanjaro in Tanzania is the highest peak in Africa and the highest free-standing mountain in the world.
Search This Site
- Antoni Gaudí: Architectural Masterpieces That Shaped Barcelona
- Discover Authentic England – Hint: It’s Not London
- Kentucky’s Sports Heritage: Sporting Museums and Attractions in Louisville and Beyond
- A Tourist’s Handbook to the Most Secure Casinos in Canada
- How To Disconnect from the Digital World While You’re On the Go
- International Love: Maintaining a Long Distance Relationship
- Illegal Ink – 11 Countries Where Showing Your Tattoos Could Get You Kicked Out!
- 7 Things To Know Before Travelling by Overnight Train in Vietnam
- A Travelers Guide to Tap Water: Countries Where The Drinking Water is Unsafe
- Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas