In a matter of days you’ll climb Kilimanjaro from the equator to what feels like the Arctic, moving through grasslands, tropical rainforest, alpine meadows, moorlands and desert uplands to snow and ice.
Search This Site
- Antoni Gaudí: Architectural Masterpieces That Shaped Barcelona
- Discover Authentic England – Hint: It’s Not London
- Kentucky’s Sports Heritage: Sporting Museums and Attractions in Louisville and Beyond
- A Tourist’s Handbook to the Most Secure Casinos in Canada
- How To Disconnect from the Digital World While You’re On the Go
- International Love: Maintaining a Long Distance Relationship
- Illegal Ink – 11 Countries Where Showing Your Tattoos Could Get You Kicked Out!
- 7 Things To Know Before Travelling by Overnight Train in Vietnam
- A Travelers Guide to Tap Water: Countries Where The Drinking Water is Unsafe
- Countries That Don’t Celebrate Christmas